Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Family Legends are Actually True!

I was going to Debunk the legend that I'm related to Billy the Kid but unfortunately I'm not all that great at tracing genealogy lines.

So I decided to Debunk the legend of my great-great-great-great-grandfather Emilio Brachetti. I was told that he helped design and build Oaxaca, Mexico. (As mentioned in a later post) I decided to Google his name, and while googling I found at least 10 websites that confirming this. He influenced Mexico for good. He help to build a machine to bring water to the inner city, he designed Oaxaca, and worked in many things with the government. He accomplished many things in his life, and taught his children some of his knowledge. The things he taught stayed in the family until my grandmother.

No comments: